Goa Travel Guide – Goa Tourism and Tourist Places
Goa is a unique place where there is a mixture of traditional and modern aspects of life. The beaches and the natural landscapes are very helpful in increasing the importance of Goa. Especially for sightseeing tour, Goa is the perfect place to go. There are waterfalls, the forests, the spice farms etc and all are having its unique beauty.
There are different places in Goa which attracts lots of tourist. Some of the important tourist places of Goa.
1. Goa Beaches – There is an ideal combination of sun, sand, sea and surf. These sights are sufficient for a visitor to spend and enjoy his holidays. Goa is the ideal state to have beaches as it has a long coastline. For relaxing vacation and holiday in India, the beaches of Goa are the perfect destination.
2. Goa Churches – Churches are related with the name of Goa. The churches are related with the living testimonials of the rich historical past of Goa. During the early days of the Portuguese rule in India, the primary occupation and concern in Goa was church building. The idea behind this was to spread Christianity and also to convert as many as people into Christian.
3. Goa Carnival – It is the most popular and colorful festival of Goa. In this festival there is a three day extravaganza, of fun, frolic, amusement and merry making. This festival takes place in the month of February. This festival is one of the most eagerly awaited events of the year. Though it is a christian festival, all people of Goa, take part in this festival irrespective of their faith and religion.
4. Dudhsagar Waterfalls – These waterfalls are located in the Sanguem district of Goa near the Goa-Karnataka border. This waterfall is located at a distance of around 60 kilometers from Margao. Any visitor can reach easily by hiring a taxi or taking a bus from either Margao or Panaji.
5. Goa Spice Plantation – Goa is famous for its exotic beaches and pulsating nightlife. Usually tourists come here to enjoy the relaxed pace of life. The visitor rediscovers themselves in serene and peaceful surroundings.
6. The Aravalem Waterfall – This is one of the most beautiful sites in Goa. This waterfall is located 9 kilometers away from Bicholim, nestle in a picturesque setting.
7. Vasco Da Gama – It is another Goa’s tourist attractions. It is also known as Vasco and it is flanked by the Zuari River. It is the most cosmopolitan city in Goa.
Find quality Goa Honeymoon Packages. Also know about Coorg Honeymoon Packages. Get best deals on Andaman Nikobar Honeymoon Packages.